Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Third Day - July 5, 2009

My third day was Sunday, July 5, 2009. I woke up at 8:30 in the morning. I laid in bed til around 12 with my animals and watched East Bound and Down and Nothing but the Truth. Both were really good.

When I woke up, I was prepared for a horrible day. Prior to starting Optifast, I had read quite a few blogs (thank you very much. I'm now reciprocating for others.) and in forums where the third day was HELL. Headaches, nausea, cravings, and quite frankly feeling like you're dying. Well... I have to say I survived! No headaches, no nausea, but I was fatigued I suppose. However, I could not get myself relaxed enough to take a nap. I have not been able to nap since starting this plan. I have moments where a nap would be great, but cannot go to sleep.

I went over to my parents for Sunday lunch. Hamburgers, hotdogs, fries, and pork and beans were served. This was very difficult for me considering I love hamburgers in the summertime. My family is not cutting me any slack, but then I asked them not to. So of course they listened to me. :) I have to keep reminding myself that eatting meals like that got me in this position. The really cute part was my nephew wanting chocolate milk like Lis. So we both had chocolate milk. (hehe!) I attempted to fix the tomato soup mix, but could not stand the smell. So I'm only allowed shakes.

After lunch I pretty much just laid around the house watching tv with my parents until coming home and calling it a night. Not a lot of extra spunk today.


No comments:

Post a Comment