Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fifth Day - July 7, 2009


Today is Tuesday, July 7, 2009.

I woke up at 8:00 am, because I had a 9:30 am dentist appointment. I arrived early! :) Two items that are definately paying off are 1) thermos carry bag. It's fashionable and useful. I got it from Target last year. I paid maybe $10.00 for it. 2) GNC teal shaker. I love this! I paid less than three dollars for it. It only holds 12 oz. so it's not the really bulky one. Makes me feel like I'm drinking alot. :) Add ice to your shake, and it's MMmmMmm! The powder formula is growing on me, but I still love the shake boxes. The boxes seem to be sweeter.

My chi is back home, and has taken over my bed while I blog. I feel like taking a nap again, but I'm not sure I should even try. Maybe I'll curl up and watch a movie to avoid temptation. I realized this morning that America is one of the fattest countries because we live for food. LITERALLY! Billboards, radio ads, tv ads, and tons of different places to eat. It's all so very annoying when you cannot eat anything. I told my mom I was feeling temptation today so I'm going to stay home, and be good! My first weigh-in is tomorrow, and I do not want to ruin it! :)

Well around 6:00 pm when I could no longer stand it, I picked up a foot long philly cheese sub (closest to Philly I've found in the area!), large order of cheese sticks, and a large sweet tea. I ate the cheese sticks on the way home, but saved the sub to eat while watching a movie. It was sooooo delicious! Unfortunately, about 30 minutes later I was regretting it. I felt sick for the remainder of the night. About 6 am the next morning it ended. :) Unfortunately... after I weighed I still felt sick. I had gained four pounds (retainage I'm sure) So... now when I eat real food I get to remember that. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to splurge right before my weigh-in.



No comments:

Post a Comment