Thursday, July 9, 2009

Week 2 Day 1

Hey there,

I know it's been a few days. My first weigh-in was on Wednesday, and I lost 3 pounds. Compliments of my splurging. Next week WILL be better! This week I got all box drinks since I find they make me feel fuller longer. It's probably a mental thing, but whatever gets the job done! Today I went to the movies to see Public Enemy to try to get my mind off of food. I only got a small diet coke, which lasted the entire movie! Before going to the movie, I shopped for two hours (exercise ;) ) and then splurged AGAIN but on the wonderful Chick-Fil-A nuggets. No sauce. Small (kid's size small) sweet tea. It was so good, and just enough to hit the spot. I didn't get sick either. I was talking to my mom Wednesday afternoon after my weigh-in, and she was telling me about Valerie B. (Jenny Craig Spokesperson) and how she used to inhale aromas and let her senses take over, instead of eatting the item. I inhaled the aroma of the nuggets but it just smelt too good to toss away. Yes, I splurged. It was definately an improvement though!

I will try to check-in every other day. It seems I am doing better though. :) I'm going to make it. I did the math last night, and my 26 weeks is up December 30, 2009. By then I hope to be 160! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment