Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fourth Day - July 6, 2009

My fourth day was Monday, July 6, 2009. My day started at 7:30 this morning. (lol.) I am not a morning person. Or let me rephrase before going on Optifast I never woke up before 10, and that was like death. So I think I'm definately sleeping better and requiring less sleep.

I dropped my Chi off at the vet's office to be fixed. I will pick her up in the morning. She is a seven month old purebred, but I have opted to have her fixed to lower risks of cancer and early death. She is a doll. Spoiled rotten by everyone.

After dropping Chi off, paying a few bills, dropping off movies, and getting gas I headed over to my mom's for breakfast. Of course I had a chocolate shake, and she had cheerios and toast. At this point, I drink 16 oz. of water to every shake. It helps fill me up, but seems to be going straight thru me. After breakfast, I decided I wanted to take a walk having conquered the notorious third day. We walked for 40 minutes. I felt awesome! I left mom's and came home to clean out my car and tidy house.

I returned to mom's at 5:00 to have dinner with mom, stepfather, and stepbrother. They had leftover hotdogs and fries. I had a chocolate shake and large glass of water with CL lemonade. For dessert, I had two sugar free candies, a 12 oz. diet coke, and a sixth chocolate drink.

About 8:00 pm I started craving a philly sub with cheese sticks dipped in ranch dressing. It was HORRIBLE!!! I was squirming so bad. I could've cried. My parents are well aware I am my weakest at night. It used to be nothing for me to leave my mom's after eatting a great dinner and stop at McDonald's and get two double cheese burgers, two chicken sandwiches, and a large chocolate milkshake. So for the past few days my mom has been trying to get me to spend the night with her to keep me from falling. I should have stayed at her house, but I had an early dentist appointment.

So I left around 8:45. Sub shop is closed already. Second choice was Wendy's. I ended up getting a small grilled chicken sandwich combo with a diet coke. At Wendy's I always used to get a baconator medium combo with a large coke. It took alot for me to get grilled chicken! I ate the fries on the way home (not so hot tasting) and the diet coke was not wonderful. I ate the sandwich at my kitchen table. (SHOCKING! I used to be a car eatter leaving the evidence as well.) I savored every bite, and it was so good! I ended up dumping over half of the diet coke out. It fulfilled my craving. I knew I was sabotaging my weigh-in, but it was worth it. I had not had any fast food, or real food for that matter in almost four days! I am a big piggy who weighs almost 300 pounds, and I'm surviving on 800 calories a day. RIIIGHT! That is a feat for anyone of my size. I have no remorse for cheating, but I did at least get some exercise today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment