Monday, July 6, 2009

Second Day - July 4, 2009

Today is July 4,2009. I woke up around 8:30 am. I had to be at my mom's by 10:00 am to leave for Fayetteville. My mom, stepfather, stepsister, nephew, and I saw Ice Age 3 in Real3D and I must say, it was FANTASTIC! We went to Olive Garden afterwards. I loooove Olive Garden. So this was my first dining experience after going on plan. I must say, it went pretty good. Everyone else got soup and salad. I had a large glass of water, glass of Diet Coke (losing taste for it), and a kid's cup of ice which I used for my chocolate shake. I also had the opportunity to explain what I am doing to my stepsister. She seems supportive. She's seen me through so many plans like everyone else. Still too early to decide.

One thing is for sure, the bathroom is becoming my best friend. I have gone so much today. As a matter of fact, I was in line at Olive Garden, and my mom walked in along with another woman, and before I could see her body I was screaming hey! hey! to say get in line. Once I realized it was my mom I started laughing. She did let me go next since she knew my bladder was getting small :) I used to never be this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment